Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to our very first blog post as Ms. Davis's Class!

I am so excited to finally launch what I hope will be an easy, open, and most of all fun way to communicate with my friend's parents, grandparents, or special someones.

Let's get to it.

Some things I will be posting on this blog will be:

-things we are learning in class and maybe some anchor charts we have created as a group. This way you can study and maybe do some pop quizzes at home.
-updates and reminders on upcoming parties, tests, field trips, or tutorial changes
-fun activities to practice what we are learning in class
-and much, much more!

Please feel free to comment your ideas or opinions or share our class blog to friends and family to follow along!

I will be trying to update our blog once a week or more.

Thanks so much for supporting our class and I hope to hear from you soon.

Ms. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment