Thursday, April 21, 2016

New Class Novel


We have started a new book in class! I am so excited to read to our friends The BFG by Roald Dahl. 

Even better the movie by Disney is being made and will be out on July 1st. Just in time for the end of the year and a summertime treat.
The BFG is full of adventure, fantasy, and characterization. 
I put the trailer for the movie down below. 


A book I am currently reading, actually LISTENING to is 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think.

 It's a great read and I am listening to it via Audible.com and the app back and from school. I highly recommend Audible. You get your first book free and it's an awesome way to get in that reading time without having to set it aside from the rest of your day. 

1 comment:

  1. I loved his books growing up!!! I can't wait to see what Micah thinks!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete