Friday, March 11, 2016

New Reading


A new book our class has started together is The Doll People. We will be reading chapter by chapter together, making predictions, journaling, and testing our comprehension skills along the way. If you would like to follow along at home feel free, but don't get too ahead! The Doll People is full of mystery, action, and imagination. This was my very first book I read on my own when I was little and I still get excited thinking about it. 

For mom, dad, grandparents, or special someones: A book I'm currently reading is by Brene Brown. She is a social scientist starting a conversation on courage, vulnerability, shame, and worthiness. It's a great read and I highly recommend it. 

Our Forward Friday will be posted next Friday, March 18th. Be sure to be going over the review sheets emailed to you this week. If you have not received those documents please email me ASAP.

Other than that have an awesome holiday!

Ms. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment